Wednesday, April 9, 2008

srewed by the green weinie!!!!


I'm so worried I just found out my husband might have to go on a MEU. That means we might get stationed on a different base and then he would have to go on debt for a year!!! A YEAR I can't belive it that is so long!!! He doesn't even know where they might be sending him. It sucks because all of this might be happening when I'm supposed to be in OK enjoying myself!! It's scary because he is one of only 3 Marines in all of Cherry Point that can go! God I hate the Marine Corps. It wouldn't be so bad if they would just tell us. I mean it might be kind of nice to get to move but I don't know cuz he thinks we would be stationed in Jacksonville and that place isn't any better than where we are now!!! It's just too much. I guess I'm just not going to worry about it for now and just think of my trip home. I just need to suck it up I knew this could happen and I told him he could join!! Man am I stupid

No comments: